1. Start on Longridge Rd, where it meets Lakeshore Ave. Turn right on Longridge. The first stairway is between houses 704 and 708. Descend down it's 31 steps. (Pic 1)
2. Find the Oak Grove Sign. Turn right onto the trail. This is a long greenway that lasts about a quarter mile. Along the way a dog came up and jumped up to my shoulder level. (Pic 2)
3. Arrive at Paloma Ave and turn left. Turn right onto Madana Blvd.
4. Find the next pathway at house 800. Turn left on the path (Pic 3)
5. Climb 6 steps and land beside 805 Santa Ray Ave.
6. Cross the street and to the left, continue up 140 steps
7. Land at 805 Calmar Ave. Turn left and walk on Calmar. Turn right at house 786 and climb 5 steps into a pathway.
Then begin walking down the 59 steps to land at 4128 Balfour Ave.
8. Cross the street and find the next stairway. This one deposits you to Walavista Ave.
9. Turn right and walk uphill and at the end of the block, on the left side, a sign reads ''Notice to Dog Owners.''
10. Walk the greenway path and at the end of it, turn right until reaching Carlston and Santa Ray. (PIC 5)
11. Turn left and walk down hill on Carlston.
12. Take a sharp left on Paramount. The next staircase is after 853. 10 steps down to Longridge.
13. Turn right. Between houses 984-987 take the stairway. It deposits you down to Sunnyhills rd.
14. Turn right, turn right on Northvale. After 872, find staircase on the right. Climb 22 steps to Rosemont.
15. Continue on Rosemont until reaching the starting point on Longridge Rd.