Here are the directions:
1. Start on Lakeshore Ave. The first stairway is Portmouth Walk by house 4079. It was a lovely little pathway and I was enthralled by the sculptures on the fences, including Humdee Dumpdee. (Pic 1, 2, and 3)
2. Arrive at Annerly Rd. Cross the street and continue on Portsmouth Rd.
3. Turn right on Wildwood Ave. On the left side of the road find the entrance to Piedmont Park.
4. Descend down 48 concrete steps. Turn right on the pathway and pass the baseball field. Continue walking into the trees and pass the creek.
5. Continue to stay to the left. After the railing ends, turn to the right side of the trail. find 13 stairs. Climb down and then find another stairway on the right.
6. Take the same path back but pass the right side of the football field.
7. Walk up El Cerrito, turn left onto Jermoe Ave. Walk along Jerome until it bends right and meets Mangolia. Turn left onto Arbor Dr.
8. Walk downhill and after house 116, climb 48 steep steps.
9. Land on Cul De Sac end of Mackinnon. Walk ahead to meet Mangolia. Cross the street, turn left.
10. Find the staircase at house 144. This is a narrow passage that drops 10 steps down to Palm Dr.
11. Walk across Palm and climb up Wallace. Walk ahead and turl left and downhill on Wildwood.
12. The staircase is just on the right. Then arrive at Ranleigh way. Continue until reaching Lakeshore